Your Privacy at Party Flair
We respect Australia's privacy laws. We will not use information about you or distribute your e-mail address or any other personal information without your express permission.
We do not participate in spamming, and will not distribute customer information to any third parties without your agreement.
Customer names and addresses
We know trends and offers change all the time. We like to keep our customers informed of the latest news, trends and offers via our website, catalogues, email newsletters and through our customer service team.
Within current laws, we may contact you. The reason may include (but are not limited to) the following circumstances:
- any legal requirement to provide you with information or an update to previously advised information, especially as parties are often booked well in advance.
- We may occasionally make our customer lists (name and address only) available to other carefully selected companies so that they can mail you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings please tick the opt-out box page where you are entering your information, or phone or e-mail us at anytime and we will adjust our records accordingly.
We will not pass on your email address to any third party for marketing purposes.
We only send emails to people with whom they have had contact through one or more of the following avenues:
- Items were purchased via the website, telephone or by post
- catalogues were requested
- An account was created on this website
- An email address was entered in the newsletter sign-up page or entry page on this website, via telephone, or in writing
- we have rented email addresses from a registered list broker where people have voluntarily submitted their email addresses to receive offers from third parties
- You have entered a competition run by our firm, or a competition run through our website. Terms and conditions for any competition are detailed on each entry form.
If you have received a newsletter from our firm and believe that none of the above applies to you and would like to stop receiving these newsletters, you can do this in two ways:
Click the link at the bottom of the email you have received and you will be unsubscribed automatically or, Send us an email with unsubscribe in the subject line and we will add you to our unsubscribe list.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.