Your Privacy at Party Flair
We respect Australia's privacy laws. We will not use information about you or distribute your e-mail address or any other personal information without your express permission.
We do not participate in spamming, and will not distribute customer information to any third parties without your agreement.
Customer names and addresses
We know trends and offers change all the time. We like to keep our customers informed of the latest news, trends and offers via our website, catalogues, email newsletters and through our customer service team.
Within the bounds of the law, there may be reasons we make contact with you. These may include (but are not limited to) the following circumstances:
- any legal requirement to provide you with information or an update to previously advised information, especially as parties are often booked well in advance.
- We may occasionally make our customer lists (name and address only) available to other carefully selected companies so that they can mail you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings please tick the opt-out box page where you are entering your information, or phone or e-mail us at anytime and we will adjust our records accordingly.
We will not pass on your email address to any third party for marketing purposes.
We only send emails to people with whom they have had contact through one or more of the following avenues:
- Items were purchased via the website, telephone or by post
- catalogues were requested
- An account was created on this website
- An email address was entered in the newsletter sign-up page or entry page onthise website, via telephone, or in writing
- we have rented email addresses from a registered list broker where people have voluntarily submitted their email addresses to receive offers from third parties
- You have entered a competition run by our firm, or a competition run through our website. Terms and conditions for any competition are detailed on each entry form.
If you have received a newsletter from our firm and believe that none of the above applies to you and would like to stop receiving these newsletters, you can do this in two ways:
Click the link at the bottom of the email you have received and you will be unsubscribed automatically or, Send us an email with unsubscribe in the subject line and we will add you to our unsubscribe list.