Wake, Funeral & Bereavement
As catering specialists, we understand the stresses and pressure from what is often a difficult time. We provide a tasteful and respectful catering or self-catering service. Our aim is to relieve the pressure so you can focus on what is important, and your loved one will have a fitting tribute that they deserve.
Our menus are structured into easy to order alternatives, or we can tailor a menu to suit your occasion and guests. Fresh sandwich, fruit and dessert platters are also popular choices as are high tea tea menus, or just call us. We can help with food for children, and accommodate special dietary needs.
We can deliver to your home or venue, of if it is easier, you can just drop in and collect food on the day, we carry a wide variety of easy-to-serve foods all the time. Share your plans with us and we will organise your catering and other hosting needs with no fuss.
A quick checklist for planning your bereavement reception
- Venue and caterers - we work with lots of venues and can assist with suggestions. Feel free to ask when you book your catering.
- We recommend sending invitations immediately in case you need to enlist help contacting people
- When you order your invitations, order service handouts, bookmarks, etc at the same time. For custom invitations and funeral stationery, we recommend contacting Sally at Notefully
- Glassware, urns, tea and coffee cups, extra seating (rentals and disposables) can be arranged.
- If self-catering, pie warmers and extra ovens can be organised to take a lot of the work out of the kitchen.
- Music can be a great softener.
- Balloon releases are a nice way to say goodbye, especially where children are involved. Our balloon releases are fully biodegradable, and custom print balloons can be organised.
- Memento guest books, personally printed ribbon and more are available.
- Advise the neighbours if your guests might affect normal parking in your street.
We provide a discreet service, and our menus are available at short notice.
We know events and are here to help, so please call us on 9532 0400.