High Tea Celebrations
Fabulous High Teas, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Corporate Launches and Hen's Parties
High teas are a delicious style of celebration for all manner of life's important moments.
Traditionally, high tea (or meat tea) was an early evening meal between 5 and 7pm, serving a hot dish followed by cakes and bread, butter and jam. Today, the term, high tea, often refers to an occasion where more than afternoon tea, less than a full hot dinner is served. The modern high tea menu usually consists of smaller, elegantly styled pieces of food, and a mix of sweet and savoury, often presented in a variety of elegant styles on mini-buffets.
Select from the specialty sections, or peruse the full range here. There are more party items to choose from in our Party Colours, Event Themes, Party Decorations and Party Supplies online shopping sections.
High Tea Specialty Items
High tea specialty party and event supplies include:
- party decorations in all shapes, sizes & colours
- gorgeous cake stands & party hire essentials (china, glassware, furniture, coffee percolators & more)
- all sorts of customisables
- games and entertainment
- delicious foods (Melbourne customers only)
- event decorating services (Melbourne customers only)